About Me

My photo
I have a little brick and mortar~Bungalow Love~ in Historic downtown Berlin MD. I stock the shelves with Locally Handcrafted, Vintage and Fair Trade Goods. I also design and create jewelry for my jewelry company, A Mermaids Purse. I have 3 wonderful crazy kids that are growing up way to fast. I could not survive without coffee. Seeing people happy, makes me happy.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy March!

The shop was bustling yesterday on an amazing sunny, 70 degree March 1st!
Custom stamped vintage server for mr and mrs marin...Congrats!
dessert for you, dessert for me- vintage stamped spoons by A Mermaids Purse


resin necklaces by A Mermaids Purse

Pompeii Street Soap, lotion and sugar scrub....Amazing!

earrings by A Mermaids Purse

earrings by A Mermaids Purse

earrings by A Mermaids Purse
Next time your in Berlin stop in and say HEY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment